Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Christmas in the City







This past weekend was pretty crazy. We went and saw Christmas in the city. Dad and Patti came to town to see the lights and Dad popped the question next to he giant Christmas tree. Very Romantic. Saw the Radio City Christmas show. Got hair did. It was a lot of fun. I will let the photos do the talking since Im too tired to type or think.

Why am I so tired?

Work. I've been waiting for work to slow down and it seems like its still gaining momentum. Ive been in the mailroom for the past two weeks and its exhausting. I love Mansi, the girl who works in the mailroom. But its been insane. I want to spend more time with Boy. Its not so possible these days. Im tired and being tired makes me infuriated.

Bed time.

XoXo!

No comments:

Post a Comment