Sunday, March 21, 2010

Weekend Update



Just sitting here on the couch listening to Boy discuss wrestling, "that's what I look forward to most this year", he says while talking about Wrestlemania.

We had a nice weekend. We went out with friends, went grocery shopping, took the laundry to the laundrymat, went to 14th and Union Square, went to Barnes and Nobel, and drempt.

New York is an amazing place where you can be surrounded by hundreds of people and still feel like you doing things alone. Doing things alone, together.

I needed something to look forward to 'this year' and now I have something as well I guess. Details to follow, eventually.

Match making is not for us. Too complicated. Eh! We were trying to hook up two of my coworkers, its all there. Can lead a horse to water but ya cant make it drink. True statement.

Could this weekend have been any prettier?

Alright, bedtime. I doubt it! Perfect! Thank God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment