Sunday, January 23, 2011

Can't sleep because I'm dreaming


My job requires a lot of time. I work 40-60 hours a week, depending on the week of course. You would think that sleeping would be something I would rock at but dreaming has made that impossible these days.

I have been dreaming about the wedding and all the things that could possibly go wrong with it. I also dream about new ideas. But it is all night long and I am exhausted. The busy season at work is about to end. I will be able to plan more after that.

Last night, in my dreams, I picked up the dress and they dyed it pink because they knew that I loved the color. Only problem was I really wanted it white. I was going to just rock it anyway but Mom was not impressed. Stressssss. (for the record- the dress I posted is beautiful. I might not mind it!)

It will be better when I can plan. I will hopefully sleep again.

No comments:

Post a Comment