Sunday, January 23, 2011

Budget Bride



Why in the world is a celebration of love so darn expensive? Greed. People take advantage of this huge moment and charge outrageously for essentials. It is quite a business.
I am trying to be a budget bride. I have a goal of $10,000 and I honestly see this as do-able.

We got one heck of a deal on the ceremony/reception site. We rented the whole place out for four days, the whole place being 6 cabins, and the gentleman charged us $1350.00!!! I really expected this was going to be outrageous but we were blessed by his generosity.

We're budgeting and trying to pay off other bills that we have fairly quickly so that we can save for our future.

This word budget is going to break me. Bahhhh!
XoXo!
M

1 comment:

  1. totally doable budget! :) you are awesome let me know if you need any help at all :) I love you so much and can't wait to see you! I wanna fly up to NYC to shop for dresses with you...let me know if you think that could be a possibility? :O) I know you don't have a crazy amount of free time and I don't either but maybe we could do it...anyway I love you and you and Jonah are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete