Saturday, January 22, 2011

Megan and Jonah WHOOOO???


My goodness its been a while. Let me give you a quick update and work on being better.

I don't know where I left off.

* We're engaged, we will send you to our wedding website for all the details on that.
* Jonahs writing a wrestling column for Inside Pulse and he is amazing! He has quite a following!
*I was promoted to assistant manager at work. I'm really excelling and holding my own.
*We have been able to really visit our families by bus- very affordable.

So I figured I could use this place to talk about our wedding and planning.

So after going to our wedding website, which Jonah is writing amazingly, you can check out this blog and watch me pull out my hair out.

Let us start with this, my first appointment.
On February 12, Mom and I will be heading to Kleinfelds in New York to try on wedding dresses (see "Say yes to the dress" we wont be on it). This is truly a rite of passage and we are both very excited. My wonderful Fiance wanted to join us but I had to put my foot down and say no way. Tradition doesn't allow it. We're excited. I have some ideas but am really open to see what they have for me.

We will go to see Daddy-o for his birthday and make a trip to The Little Retreat. Now that we would like to marry there we need to look at it in that light. This place has TONS of meaning to us. We fell in love there and we couldn't think of a better place to promise our lives to each other with God, family, and friends by our side. Plus we got one heck of a deal. Lucky us. Truly a gift from God.

We also need to have a meet and greet for our families. They haven't met yet and we are excited to introduce everyone to one another. We will be heading to Maryland first to meet Jonahs maternal grandparents and aunt and uncle (plus cousins). This will happen in February at some point.

We will make more appointments soon but we want to sit down with our families and see what is important to them. Can't be too selfish.

Ta ta for now.
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment