Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ease into it, Kid.


Today something clicked. I'm easing into this new world we’re living it and its great. I like my new job. I like the people I work with. I like our apartment. I'm starting to not mind the subway, still don’t like it. Ive come to realize that my life continues on the weekends and during the week, life isn’t social. Week life is earning the opportunity to live in NYC, my dream city.

I miss my family, immensely. I miss lots of stuff. But, I'm not going to let that stop me from enjoying this great opportunity.

I finally went through the subway during my night commute and enjoyed the jazz band and stopped and got a snack and read my book (Eat, Pray, Love). I’m calm. Theres no rush to get home. Boy isn’t at home when I get home. I have no one to make dinner for but me because Boy has already had dinner by the time he gets home. I would only cook for myself and I'm so tired by the time I get home I just don’t care about eating. A snack is just fine.

Smiley Face...

XoXo,
M

No comments:

Post a Comment