Friday, October 16, 2009

Sending Love from Brooklyn!!!


I'm writing you from the pink room known as the bedroom. I'm sitting on the air mattress because Dad and Patti come tomorrow with the truck then the movers are gunna take care of business and i cant tell you how much I'm looking forward to that happening. It's going to be a long weekend for us!!

We're so thankful for the friends and family we have. They are so supportive. Blessed doesn't even begin to cover it!

We are going to make little videos, mainly for Jon(ah)s parents but we will post them for all to see... just us moving in and what not.

I love our bathroom! So far... we only had one box...

Tomorrow I will have more to say. I'm beat! We started our day @ 3am.

Lots of Love from Brooklyn!
XoXo!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment