Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Two Days and Two Million things to do


I find this to be rather therapeutic so forgive me if I'm blogging more than once a day here. Things are getting to be a little crazy and I'm unbelievably overwhelmed.

I have about two days until I'm on my way up to NYC and I feel like I still have a lot left to do. I'm thinking that I will finish packing everything today and clean all day tomorrow. That way everything is in order when I leave. I will be leaving a lot behind, I think. I'm going to have to find a way to organize and pack that up as well.

Today Eddie is going to come by and we will load all the heavy things into the box trailer. I'm looking forward to this because I will feel like I'm done once I do that. I'm anxious to see how everything fits into the trailer, if it all will. I'm sure it will. I have downgraded quite a bit. I don't want a cluttered apartment. I want a home.

Yesterday we found out that Jonahs parents can't get off work to come up and we are both bummed. They want to so badly but because they just took time off for the last New York trip and this all has been so last minute they cant get the time. Its not gunna be the same with out them. We are really looking forward to their visit.

Good news! I'm getting better!

XoXo!
M

No comments:

Post a Comment