Friday, October 9, 2009

I didn't start the fire. Oh, THAT fire. Yeah that was me.


Today is THE day. The day we find out about the apartment (well we better or I'm calling them and we're both sure that wouldn't be the best idea). I'm excited. Boy tells me that the guy said we basically have it but I don't know what that means. I only know YES and NO. Today, ah today!

Moving sucks for a lot of reasons. I'm a pack rat. I keep everything because it has some sort of value to me. I swear it might be easier to just set my room on fire than pack it all. If it wasn't attached to Dads house I would be tempted. I am getting rid of a lot of crap. Some of it I hate to part with but what do I do with it!?!? For example, all my My Chem stuff. I love it but theres no room for it. Who do I give it to that will truly enjoy it? Oh, I don't know.

I'm so stoked to move in with Boy. I think living with someone I love is going to be tough. I'm not going to be able to just fly off the handle when something irritates me. I'm going to have to compromise on everything. But if there is ANYONE that I would like to keep my cool for and compromise with its Boy. He's the bees knees, kids. No Joke.

This packing thing is getting old. Dad says that he might not be able to help me move until Saturday now. I can still go up on Thursday and he will just meet us Saturday. He's got a lot of work to do this week making the moving thing difficult. We'll get it. I just hope we have a few days of down time before work.

Money! Where arrrreee you???? Bah! Anyone have money tree seeds? I hate this.

Apparently I'm not sick. I'm allergic to mothballs. This really sucks since after my last move dad poured boxes of them into my stuff. All of my stuff smells of mothballs and its killing me. Okay, that was dramatic. You get it.

XoXo!
M

Will update on the apartment Status!!

No comments:

Post a Comment